A conversation for Obidient and Yusful voting
Today is another to remind your neighbor(s) to vote wisely!
Nweke: Good Morning Orieoma ...
Orieoma: Morning Nweke, trust you had a nice sleep?
Nweke: My sister, I did and you?
Orieoma: Same here. Man of the people, hope you habe check your PVC?
Nweke: Are you still asking? That is the first thing I did before opening my door. It is now my culture. What about you?
Orieoma: If the hen stops "qum qum", what will it use to care for her chicks, mine is before I start my morning devotion oh. "A woman looking for a child dosent sleep with clothes" - Nigeria is a a straight at this moment that's why I am following it like an insane person.
Nweke: Fine girl, you are in tune. I am proud of you. We will try our best in spreading this message to all our neighbours - this battle is beyond a single city.
Orieoma: True, but how do we go about the spreading of this message?
Nweke: We are going to deploy the Town cryer method - whoever hears should tell his folks. I have started mine o; let me say hi to Amina's Father and his family ...
Orieoma: Let me use this good news to awaked Akpos and his household.
Nweke: Alright, later then.
Orieoma: It's alright my brother, may #PeterObi4President happen to you.
Nweke: Amen!!!!!!!!!!
#Obidatti2023
#PeterObiforPresident2023
#BetterNigeriaWithObi
#ObidientlyYusful
#PeterObiforPresident2023
#BetterNigeriaWithObi
#ObidientlyYusful
This is a translation of the original tweet in Igbo as linked: Igbo Version
Comments
Post a Comment